TILERS AND TILING PORTSMOUTH
Tiles have been used as a decorative building material for thousands of years and can be used to create attractive, hard wearing, hygienic and
easy to clean surfaces.
Tiles come in a variety of types such as:
- Ceramic tiles glazed or unglazed are available plain or decorated and are suitable for use when tiling walls and floors.
- Unglazed ceramic floor tiles can be used in laundries and utility rooms. Some are available with non-slip textures.
- Quarry tiles are from natural clay, extruded by machine, and then fired. They are generally available in a more limited colour selection than other tiles.
- Porcelain tiles are ceramic tiles with a very low absorbency. They are usually made from specialised clays and are fired at very high temperatures, they are very durable and can be used on walls or floors.
- Natural products such as limestone, marble, granite and slate. Depending on the material may require additional sealing.
- Mosaic tiles are very small tiles set into a base to create decorative and geometric patterns.
AC AND DM NESS WALL / FLOOR TILING
Kings Mede, Horndean, Portsmouth, Hants.
Mob: 07974 645989
Mob: 07515 659095
A GILBERT PLASTERING AND CERAMIC TILING SPECIALIST
27 Virginia Park Road, Gosport, Hants, PO12 3DZ
Tel: 02392 502551
CAPRICORN CERAMIC TILING
Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5TG
Tel: 02392 662896
CERAMASTYLE TILING SERVICES
Chapel Road, Soberton Heath, Hants, SO32 3PP
Tel: 01329 832798
Mob: 07818 243490
9 The Tanneries, Brockhampton Lane, Havant, PO9 1JB
Tel: 02392 475252
Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 8XD
Tel: 02392 363229
Mob: 07900 412620
SA TILING AND BATHROOMS
35 Wheatlands, Fareham, PO14 4SL
Tel: 01489 577268
63 Lovedean Lane, Waterlooville, Hants, PO8 8HR
Tel: 02392 619908