AUTO ELECTRICAL SERVICES IN PORTSMOUTH
When choosing an auto or car electrician to repair or service your vehicle consider the following points.
- How busy are they , if they are not able to do your job immediately it may not be a bad thing, a quiet garage may be the sign of a poor reputation.
- Check with friends or family, who do they use, word of mouth is always a useful gauge.
- If your vehicle is still covered by a manufacturer's warranty you may need to go to an authorised dealer in order to comply with the warranty.
- If you know exactly what work you want doing, make this clear to the garage and agree a definite time and price for the job.
- If you are a member of the AA, RAC or other motoring organisation, ask their advice.
AUTO ELECTRICIANS IN THE PORTSMOUTH AREA
AUTO AND MARINE ELECTRICS
1 Diana Close, Gosport, PO12
Tel: 02392 586511
Mob: 07973 309770
25 Halstead Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3NZ
Tel: 02392 389512
DONOVAN AUTO ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Moreland Industrial Estate, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 4UX
Tel: 02392 525113
PANDA AUTO ELECTRICS
4a Bridge Industries, Fareham, Hampshire
Tel: 01329 220552
PHILLIPS AUTO ELECTRICAL
10 Rodney Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4
Tel: 02392 730333
POWER AUTO ELECTRICAL
Dundas Spur, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5NX
Tel: 02392 662255
Unit 7 Dundas Spur, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5NX
Tel: 02392 662255
RISING SUN AUTOMOTIVES
Fareham Road, Wickham, Fareham, Hampshire
Tel: 01329 833442
WILLIAMS AUTO ELECTRICS
2 Landon Court, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 2LR
Tel: 02392 583624
Mob: 07979 975412
CAR ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION
If you need entertainment or security devices fitted to your vehicle, the Mobile Electronics and Security Federation (MESF) is the trade body
that regulates this area.
The MESF Code of Practice provides a minimum standard for the safe and effective installation of mobile electronics and security and safety products into motor vehicles.
All MESF Approved Specialist Installers are bound by the MESF Installation Code of Practice.